Release date – March 2020
Narmar is the Egyptian king that unified upper and lower Egypt, the stone of Narmar describes
the event through figures sculpted over the stone, the event represents peace after plight, the
event paved the route for Egypt to have its position under the sun as a major kingdom and to be
remembered for ever as one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Narmar is the perfume we imagined for king Narmar to wear if resurrected.
The perfume arrives with a start of sensual cardamom, juniper, a citrusy splash of bergamot a
floral flow from lavender and clary sage embodying the wisdom of king Narmar a true classy and
The heart is green tea, cinnamon, rose, lily and cashmeran.
The base is mostly cashmeran and seductive tobacco with hints of Tonka bean, oakmoss, suede
and cedar wood, implying a tuxedo and a shiny black shoe.
Cases of change & return the product:
1- The product is change and return within 14 days from the date of receiving the order.
2- The order is change or return provided that the package is closed with the factory’s cellophane without opening it. In case of open it, it will not change or return according to the conditions of the Consumer Protection Agency in the exchange or return of perfumes/fragrances and cosmetics.
3- The order is received again by the company and is examined by a specialized team, in the case of the approval to return or change the product, the return will be on the website by a programmed electronic purchase voucher or by depositing the value of the order in the client’s bank account.
4- The product can be change or return in case of receiving an incorrect order from the company. In this case, the order is delivered again to the company and it must keep the condition in which it was delivered and that the package be intact and there is no damage in it. As soon as we receive the return, we deposit the amount paid through the appropriate methods.
Cases of non-change or return of the product
- If the return is requested outside the specified time of 14 days.
- If the product is used, damaged or not in the same condition that you received it.
- The specified categories which are not returnable such as cosmetics, perfumes, … etc., what is illustrative in the Consumer Protection Law and its implementing regulations and in the section on non-returnable products.
Including any consumable product has been used or its parts installed.
- Anything missing from the packaging you have received including price tags, labels, original packaging, free materials/accessories and accessories.
- Products whose retail packaging cover has been opened (closed box / riveted - sealed / outside cellophane).
Happy to your deal with O2morny
EGP 19.99 |
EGP 19.99 |
EGP 19.99 |