Skip to content
  • 🚚 FREE SHIPPING
  • call us to order: (2+) 01154574445
  • 🚚 FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS
  • call us to order: (2+) 01154574445

Natural Moroccan Soap by Ayurveda

by: Ayurveda
60.00 EGP

Only 8 items left in stock - order now!

  • Checkout securely With Visa, MasterCard, or pay on delivery
  • Genuine product

Moroccan Soap: It is made up of 95% natural olive oil and the rest of the 5% coconut oil, palm and medicinal castor and tea tree oil anti-bacteria and fungi

Aromatic herbal extract salts sober


the ingredients:
Olive oil - coconut oil - castor oil

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)