Suitable for Summer & spring, recommended for Daily wear & work
The scent is fresh-fruity.
Tommy Hilfiger cologne for men was created for those mornings when you need a jump start.Introduced in 1995 by the design house of Tommy Hilfiger, this masculine scent features the complementary notes of mint, lavender and grapefruit infused with spicy notes of bergamot and amber to create an eye-opening olfactory experience. Spray on this long-lasting manly scent to get the ultimate feel of freshness before heading off to work or after a strenuousworkout.
Top Notes Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, Mint
Heart Notes Apple, Cranberry, Rose
Base Notes Amber, Cotton flower, Cactus
Cases of change & return the product:
1- The product is change and return within 14 days from the date of receiving the order.
2- The order is change or return provided that the package is closed with the factory’s cellophane without opening it. In case of open it, it will not change or return according to the conditions of the Consumer Protection Agency in the exchange or return of perfumes/fragrances and cosmetics.
3- The order is received again by the company and is examined by a specialized team, in the case of the approval to return or change the product, the return will be on the website by a programmed electronic purchase voucher or by depositing the value of the order in the client’s bank account.
4- The product can be change or return in case of receiving an incorrect order from the company. In this case, the order is delivered again to the company and it must keep the condition in which it was delivered and that the package be intact and there is no damage in it. As soon as we receive the return, we deposit the amount paid through the appropriate methods.
Cases of non-change or return of the product
- If the return is requested outside the specified time of 14 days.
- If the product is used, damaged or not in the same condition that you received it.
- The specified categories which are not returnable such as cosmetics, perfumes, … etc., what is illustrative in the Consumer Protection Law and its implementing regulations and in the section on non-returnable products.
Including any consumable product has been used or its parts installed.
- Anything missing from the packaging you have received including price tags, labels, original packaging, free materials/accessories and accessories.
- Products whose retail packaging cover has been opened (closed box / riveted - sealed / outside cellophane).