Turmeric Soap by Ayurveda
OFF Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Checkout securely With Visa, MasterCard, or pay on delivery
- Genuine product
Tea Tree Soap by Ayurveda
The benefits of turmeric soap
- It activates the skin, stimulates it to build new cells and rid it of dead cells and the accumulated layers that must be removed.
- It treats acne, rashes and cracks, and restores the skin's purity and purity because it works as an anti-bacterial and anti-bacterial agent.
- It stimulates blood circulation activity, revitalizes the skin, revitalizes it, and gives it a rose and glow.
- It acts as a natural skin moisturizer, providing the skin with the necessary moisture and softness and protecting it from drying out. Nourishes the skin with Vitamin E and keeps it safe and healthy.
- It treats some skin diseases that negatively affect the skin, such as psoriasis and eczema.
- It acts as a natural skin exfoliator to get rid of accumulations and dead cells.
- Turmeric soap helps by making turmeric focus on treating fine lines that indicate age, and it works to delay the signs of aging.
- Reduces the severity of burns and visible effects on the skin.
- It treats stretch marks that appear on the skin after childbirth, sudden thinness, or sudden obesity.
- It eliminates unwanted sunburn, unwanted pigmentation and coloration, and works to even out skin tone.
- It reduces hair growth on the face, and the skin in general.
- It protects against skin cancer by containing antioxidants.