Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior
The fragrance was released in 1988.
Suitable for fall & winter, recommended for Evening & Night Outs
The scent is spicy-woody.
Fahrenheit by Christian Dior
The moment your lady catches a whiff of Fahrenheit for men, the temperature in the room is sure to rise. This classic scent was first introduced by Christian Dior in 1988, yet it continues to gain a following because of its delicious mingling of scents that never goes out of style. Touches of lavender, mandarin orange and hawthorn are followed by subtle masculine aromas of nutmeg flower and cedar. Each note is a perfect complement to the others, resulting in a delightfully unforgettable scent
Top Notes Bergamot, Chamomile, Lavender, Mandarin, Mace, Hawthorn, Cedar, Lemon
Base Notes Amber, Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vetiver
Cases of change & return the product:
1- The product is change and return within 14 days from the date of receiving the order.
2- The order is change or return provided that the package is closed with the factory’s cellophane without opening it. In case of open it, it will not change or return according to the conditions of the Consumer Protection Agency in the exchange or return of perfumes/fragrances and cosmetics.
3- The order is received again by the company and is examined by a specialized team, in the case of the approval to return or change the product, the return will be on the website by a programmed electronic purchase voucher or by depositing the value of the order in the client’s bank account.
4- The product can be change or return in case of receiving an incorrect order from the company. In this case, the order is delivered again to the company and it must keep the condition in which it was delivered and that the package be intact and there is no damage in it. As soon as we receive the return, we deposit the amount paid through the appropriate methods.
Cases of non-change or return of the product
- If the return is requested outside the specified time of 14 days.
- If the product is used, damaged or not in the same condition that you received it.
- The specified categories which are not returnable such as cosmetics, perfumes, … etc., what is illustrative in the Consumer Protection Law and its implementing regulations and in the section on non-returnable products.
Including any consumable product has been used or its parts installed.
- Anything missing from the packaging you have received including price tags, labels, original packaging, free materials/accessories and accessories.
- Products whose retail packaging cover has been opened (closed box / riveted - sealed / outside cellophane).