Intense is an edition introduced in 2007 in woody composition, designed by Jacques Cavallier. Top notes bring sweet and fresh waves of tangerine, bergamot, yuzu and orange. Heart notes create rhythm of blue lotus, camphor, cardamom, cinnamon and saffron, together with nutmeg, while base notes finish the composition with accords of incense, amber, benzoin, papyrus and grey amber. It available as 75 and 125 ml edt.
Two editions in new flacons but with the same compositions were introduced in 2009 - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme and L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense. Colours of the flacons - light grey and dark grey colour of asphalt make an impression of a union of water and concrete.
Cases of change & return the product:
1- The product is change and return within 14 days from the date of receiving the order.
2- The order is change or return provided that the package is closed with the factory’s cellophane without opening it. In case of open it, it will not change or return according to the conditions of the Consumer Protection Agency in the exchange or return of perfumes/fragrances and cosmetics.
3- The order is received again by the company and is examined by a specialized team, in the case of the approval to return or change the product, the return will be on the website by a programmed electronic purchase voucher or by depositing the value of the order in the client’s bank account.
4- The product can be change or return in case of receiving an incorrect order from the company. In this case, the order is delivered again to the company and it must keep the condition in which it was delivered and that the package be intact and there is no damage in it. As soon as we receive the return, we deposit the amount paid through the appropriate methods.
Cases of non-change or return of the product
- If the return is requested outside the specified time of 14 days.
- If the product is used, damaged or not in the same condition that you received it.
- The specified categories which are not returnable such as cosmetics, perfumes, … etc., what is illustrative in the Consumer Protection Law and its implementing regulations and in the section on non-returnable products.
Including any consumable product has been used or its parts installed.
- Anything missing from the packaging you have received including price tags, labels, original packaging, free materials/accessories and accessories.
- Products whose retail packaging cover has been opened (closed box / riveted - sealed / outside cellophane).