Trésor in Love is a perfume by Lancome
The fragrance was released in 2010.
Suitable for Spring & Summer, recommended for Daily wear & work
The scent is floral-fruity.
Fall in love with the irresistibly romantic scent of Tresor in Love by Lancome. Created in 2010 by perfumers Dominique Ropion and Veronique Nyberg, this perfectly pretty scent is a lighter, more youthful version of the line’s original and highly successful fragrance, Tresor. It features a fresh blend of fruity bergamot, pear and nectarine notes combined with pink pepper and the subtle sweetness of jasmine flowers. Wear it on a first date or a day out shopping with the girls.
Top Notes Bergamot, Pear, Nectarine, Peach, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Jasmine, Peach, Taif rose, Violet
Base Notes Musk, Virginia cedar
Cases of change & return the product:
1- The product is change and return within 14 days from the date of receiving the order.
2- The order is change or return provided that the package is closed with the factory’s cellophane without opening it. In case of open it, it will not change or return according to the conditions of the Consumer Protection Agency in the exchange or return of perfumes/fragrances and cosmetics.
3- The order is received again by the company and is examined by a specialized team, in the case of the approval to return or change the product, the return will be on the website by a programmed electronic purchase voucher or by depositing the value of the order in the client’s bank account.
4- The product can be change or return in case of receiving an incorrect order from the company. In this case, the order is delivered again to the company and it must keep the condition in which it was delivered and that the package be intact and there is no damage in it. As soon as we receive the return, we deposit the amount paid through the appropriate methods.
Cases of non-change or return of the product
- If the return is requested outside the specified time of 14 days.
- If the product is used, damaged or not in the same condition that you received it.
- The specified categories which are not returnable such as cosmetics, perfumes, … etc., what is illustrative in the Consumer Protection Law and its implementing regulations and in the section on non-returnable products.
Including any consumable product has been used or its parts installed.
- Anything missing from the packaging you have received including price tags, labels, original packaging, free materials/accessories and accessories.
- Products whose retail packaging cover has been opened (closed box / riveted - sealed / outside cellophane).
Happy to your deal with O2morny
EGP 19.99 |
EGP 19.99 |
EGP 19.99 |