pupa milano all for eyes kit travel collection
- Checkout securely With Visa, MasterCard, or pay on delivery
- Genuine product
Pupa Vamp! Mascara - 9 g, No.100 Extra Black
- A revolutionary mascara for exaggerated eyelashes with an oversize volume.
- Looking for amazing, movie-star eyes in just few seconds? Vamp! mascara makes your eyelashes look just as spectacular as fake lashes, without having the bother to wear them.
- Stroke after stroke, volume gets exaggeratedly oversize, for thick, full and ultra dense lashes.
- The result? Striking, no doubt about it! With unbeatable hold and no smudging.
2. Pupa Luminys Touch Light - 2.8 ml, No.2 Luminous Sand
- Face Illuminator with Light Effect
- An illuminator that is also a concealer, it captures light, giving immediate brightness and glow to those shaded areas of the face. An extraordinary formula with P-LB COMPLEX, that has been studied to combine a flawless make-up result with an effective treatment: a complete beauty action that helps improve face brightness, reducing the appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
- MAKE-UP RESULT
- The Soft Focus Powders Complex reflects light, for a flawless result:
- Dark circles and fatigue signs are minimized
- Face is extraordinarily radiant
- TREATMENT RESULT
- Light” Action: results show a 4%* increase of face luminosity after 14 days of use° and a 9%* increase after 28 days of use°
- Anti-dark circles action: dark circles look 14%** less evident after 28 days of use°.
3. Pupa Multiplay triple eye pencil kajal use n.09
- Intense color Eyeliner: precise and defined stroke
- Eyeshadow: shaded stroke thanks to the practical and precious nuance
- Long-lasting texture, ultra-smooth and of a simple application for an intense and seductive look.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Starting from the inner corner of the upper eyelid, follow the natural line of the eyelashes, stopping the stroke according to the natural shape of the eye and the desired result.
- If necessary, blend the line for a shaded effect.
- Repeat the operation for the lower eyelid, then fade it with an eye brush or a smudge